Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 is winding down

Only a few more days left in 2007, what a great year! I'm back from a nice Christmas vacation and am working on some exciting new changes for January 1st.

I originally started this blog as a strict portfolio tool, but this year I'd like to expand my scope to include my environment (studio life, brooklyn, etc) and some non-letterpress things (plants, crafts, etc) that inspire me. I bought a great new camera over the holidays and am traveling down to Durham, PA on Sunday to get some photography pointers from my photoblogging guru Kathleen Connally.

Also, I'm launching a new monthly edition project on January 1st that I'm VERY excited about.

So as part of this process I'll be switching to a new blog server that will be a little more versatile. I'll post the new site on Jan. 1st...please check back. So thanks so much for reading so far, and have a very Happy New Year!

done

No comments: