Monday, January 01, 2007

opportunity knocks

I thought it would be nice to start off the new year with some neighborhood shots since I took a little printing break over the holidays. The waterfront park here in dumbo hosts regular art installations, and this latest one features a small village made entirely of doors. I totally love it. And while I had my camera out, I had to capture some of the beautiful winter berries scattered along the river. So pretty even past their prime.

I'm really excited to be starting the new year. I have a number of wedding invitation projects lined up for January and February, and I'll be kicking off my limited edition series next month. I hope to get better at keeping the blog updated and taking pictures of every project I work on. Here's to 2007!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! It looks like you are starting the year off on a great note!