Thursday, October 12, 2006

thanks genius ted

Most of today and tomorrow will be devoted to packing cards and other little items for the weekend sample sale. I'm really excited. Until now I've been thinking mostly about paper, tags, tables, etc. But now that we're getting lots of nice feedback from readers, I'm really looking forward to having folks come by the studio.

And my friend Ted came up with a great idea. He stopped by the studio the other day after doing some recording at a studio here in dumbo and saw the stack of gift tags about to be hole-punched. He told me didn't need any gift tags but would use them as bookmarkers. And then I thought, "Wait - a) I have never used a gift tag in my life and b) all my books I have grocery store receipts stuffed in them." Voila...gift tags are now bookmarkers.

No comments: